A) Beka, that hammock is not in my back yard. I did not poison your drink that day. Maybe I will soon though. I think you actually might be a dear drunk dear. B) Happy Birthday to you C) Post a picture of Hannah alive and well in The Americas so I know she made it!
He has shown you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with your God. Micah 6:8
2 comments:
Yeah for Hannah coming home!!!
Thanks for the birthday wishes!
Why do I look drunk in that picture? Did someone spike the milk? It was probably that Sarah lady...she knows how I feel about her dog.
-beka
A) Beka, that hammock is not in my back yard. I did not poison your drink that day. Maybe I will soon though. I think you actually might be a dear drunk dear.
B) Happy Birthday to you
C) Post a picture of Hannah alive and well in The Americas so I know she made it!
Post a Comment