Please click on the link to Jake and Beka's blog to read all the details, including a FAQ section (nice work, Beka!). And we will post updates as they are available. For now, just one thought: we already love you, Baby Dorr, wherever you are, and can't wait to welcome you into our family. Mark and I are now heading to Colorado, and will return next Tuesday evening.
Wednesday, July 2, 2008
Wonderful news!
We have been eagerly awaiting the "green light" to share with you the wonderful and exciting news that Jake and Beka have begun the process of adopting an infant son from Ethiopia. They came over on Monday evening and presented Mark and me with a book for our anniversary. The paper you see below was stuck in the pages of the book, and as Mark and I read it, we learned that we will soon become grandparents.
Please click on the link to Jake and Beka's blog to read all the details, including a FAQ section (nice work, Beka!). And we will post updates as they are available. For now, just one thought: we already love you, Baby Dorr, wherever you are, and can't wait to welcome you into our family. Mark and I are now heading to Colorado, and will return next Tuesday evening.
Please click on the link to Jake and Beka's blog to read all the details, including a FAQ section (nice work, Beka!). And we will post updates as they are available. For now, just one thought: we already love you, Baby Dorr, wherever you are, and can't wait to welcome you into our family. Mark and I are now heading to Colorado, and will return next Tuesday evening.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Beka told me yesterday! I was so excited. I started looking up organic baby clothes (you know Beka) and got even more excited imagining friends and family pacing the hallways at the airport waiting for the first glimpse of the new mommy and daddy holding their precious new baby.
Congratulations! What fun to be a grandparent!
Post a Comment