Mark and I had such a lovely Valentine's Day today. We had a great time with our church's small group this morning. Then this evening we had a very fun picnic - right in our family room! Fried chicken, a big salad, and a decadent chocolate dessert were enjoyed by candlelight, surrounded by fresh roses, and with classical music playing softly in the background. Fun and romantic. Did I mention that I have a very sweet (and creative) Valentine? Love you, Mark. Thanks for a Valentine's Day that I will remember forever.Sunday, February 14, 2010
Happy Heart Day to one and all !
Mark and I had such a lovely Valentine's Day today. We had a great time with our church's small group this morning. Then this evening we had a very fun picnic - right in our family room! Fried chicken, a big salad, and a decadent chocolate dessert were enjoyed by candlelight, surrounded by fresh roses, and with classical music playing softly in the background. Fun and romantic. Did I mention that I have a very sweet (and creative) Valentine? Love you, Mark. Thanks for a Valentine's Day that I will remember forever.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment