Monday, May 31, 2010

Which part was more fun?

Yesterday Mark had to make a run to Portland to the Rockler store to pick up some supplies for the middle school wood shop classes he teaches. When he invited me to join him for the journey, I thought, "Hmm... of course I love any time I can spend with my sweet hubby, but how could we make this a bit more exciting?" And I came up with a plan that would involve Sarah, Chris, and Hannah. So after our wonderfully thrilling time at Rockler (Zzzzzzzz), we met up with our kiddos at Claim Jumper for great food and even better conversation. Guess which part of the day I liked best (hint: it wasn't the first stop on our itinerary).
I LOVE MY DAUGHTERS SO MUCH!

(Thanks, Sarah, for these sweet pictures!)

1 comment:

Chris and Sarah said...

That was fun! My stomach is still so bloated from the bbq chicken sliders.