Sunday, September 16, 2007

Of Snickers and Beans


I guess you can tell just how fascinating one's life is by what one blogs about. Thus, you can tell that we are VERY interesting people, since we blog about the food we eat. Today, for instance, Hannah stopped by the house, and was telling us about this salad (or, should I say, "salad") she made yesterday with some of her friends. Of course, Hannah and I had to make it, too. So, for all of you cooks out there, get ready for the recipe: cut up three or four granny smith apples into small chunks. Place in bowl. Add an EQUAL amount of cut-up Snickers bars. Then add a whole container of Cool Whip. Mix it all together, and Voila! There you have it - salad! :-) And you thought college kids didn't eat healthy food. Well, think again! The other picture is of the bean soup I made a couple of days ago. Why would I share this picture with the world? Just because I want to, so there! :-) It was very delicious and nutritious, by the way... And Sarah - if you are reading this - you can see the new paint color in the kitchen!

1 comment:

Chris and Sarah said...

Love the blue paint, mom! You got it right this time.