Sunday, September 9, 2007

A special Sunday


Ah... what a special day. Mark and I enjoyed a great church service at Doxology, then were blessed to have dinner here at home with family and friends. Jake and Beka, Hannah and her friend Luke, and Dave and Nikki were all here. Wait - did I say DAVE? Yep! He was able to arrange a last-minute trip to Oregon for the weekend. And he and his lovely fiance Nikki were able to join us for several hours. There is nothing better than to be surrounded by family, and today was no exception. So - thanks for coming, all of you! We love you so much!!!

8 comments:

Chris and Sarah said...

Seriously, how good could it be without Sarah and Chris? C'MON GUYS.

DORRPOSTS said...

We missed you two SO much! Love, Mom

hannah said...

sarah and chris weren't there? oh yeah... i guess not. we should probably remember to invite them next time, mom.

The Dorrs said...

Chris and Sarah should get a blog. Maybe then we'll invite them.

beka

DORRPOSTS said...

OK, you guys - Sarah and Chris WERE invited! :-)

Tres Dorrs said...

I'd just like to point out that Dave and I got the only picture that went with this blog. Wonder what that means... :)

luke said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
luke said...

i don't care about any of that stuff but I Loved that meatloaf you made, Mrs. Dorr. It's like it came from heaven and down to your kitchen somehow. I don't know. it was amazing.