Four jobs I've had:
1) Arctic Circle (like McDonalds - do they even still exist?)
2) Admissions Office secretary at two colleges
3) First grade teacher (Dayton, WA)
4) Substitute teacher (Philomath, OR)
Four movies I've watched more than once:
1) Anne of Green Gables
2) The Sound of Music
3) Fiddler on the Roof
4) Master and Commander
Four places I've lived:
1) San Francisco, CA
2) Las Vegas, NV
Seattle, WA (gotta include that one, too)
3) Santa Barbara, CA
4) Philomath, OR
Four TV shows I watch:
1) The Office
2) American Idol
3) The Waltons
4) Does the news count? on ABC
...I'm really NOT a TV person...
Four places I've been:
1) Hungary, Czech Rep.
2) Germany
3) Austria
4) Alaska, Hawaii
Four people who email me regularly (doesn’t include blogging comments):
1) my mom
2) my kids, and kids-in-law
3) my husband
4) travelocity.com
Four of my favorite foods:
1) barbecued tri-tip
2) layered pudding dessert
3) Ben & Jerry's Phish Food ice cream (like mother, like daughter)
4) pretty much anything chocolate
Four places I would like to visit:
1) England
2) Hawaii - this time with my husband, not the Girl Scouts
3) Israel
4) Africa
Four things I'm looking forward to in the coming year:
1) our 35th anniversary in June
2) vacationing with family this summer
3) planting our garden
4) going to the beach
Four friends I'm tagging:
1) Hannah
2) Beka
3) Most people I know have already been tagged,
so feel free to consider yourself tagged if you'd like!
4) ???
1 comment:
i remember artic circle! i loved the sauce on their hambergers! where can i find one now..i'm hungery!!
Post a Comment