Jake and sister Sarah.
Jake and the catch of the day.
Our whole crew at Lake St. Claire.
Jake today - photo by Lauren Hurt.
The life and times of Mark and Johanna Dorr
Jake and sister Sarah.
Jake and the catch of the day.
Our whole crew at Lake St. Claire.
Jake today - photo by Lauren Hurt.
1 comment:
My Chris will be 29 April 3rd and Mark will be 31 on April 10. Isn't it crazy how fast time flies! Bruce and I were behind a young woman with her little boy (about 2 years old) at Kmart and we both looked at him and then each other a little bit sad. I said I'd love to go back to that time for a day and then I thought...no...it would be to hard to let them go again.
Wow, sorry for being such a downer! Happy Birthday Jake!
Post a Comment