Sunday, March 15, 2009

Hey, gals! Ready (or not) for swimsuit season?

OK. It's pouring down rain in Oregon these days, but one quick glance at the calendar will shock you into the realization that it's not too long before the arrival of that dreaded swimsuit season, a.k.a. summer. Are you ready? Here's how to tell: click on this web site and let the fun begin. Create a 3-D model of yourself and personalize it with your own body type and features (you can even upload a picture of yourself if you really want to make it yours). Type in your current weight and your goal weight. You can then try on various styles of swimsuits to see which one best suits your body type. I like the one that claims that "full bottom coverage is butt-slimming," or the one that assures me that I can "bring up the rear with Lycra."

Or maybe I'll try to find one of these hot little numbers like women wore when they went swimming in 1858.

6 comments:

erinz said...

That is a great motivator!

Chris and Sarah said...

That's funny! What size are you down to now... a 4?

Anonymous said...

I'm gonna take a look at that website!!!

-Chris

Unknown said...

How funny! Good idea :)

Unknown said...

I put in my specs.....pretty sure the modal had a much smoother body than I ACTUALLY do. Haha....I better start working!

BruceandBarbara said...

It's not fair that you have lost weight and then given it to me!
PS If I have to wear a bathing suit this summer it's going to be the one from the 1800's!