Thursday, March 5, 2009

Johanna needs...

So, what you do is go to Google, and type in your name followed by the word "needs." Thus, in my case, I typed in "Johanna needs." Then write down the first ten things that pop up. Pretty funny. Also, it's weird to me to see that there are apparently several other Johannas out there - I thought I was pretty much the only one. Here are my results:

1. Johanna needs your phone number
2. Johanna needs to finish her paper
3. Johanna needs this loan
4. Johanna needs thicker skin
5. Johanna broke her phone and needs numbers
6. Johanna needs a room
7. Johanna needs to add some contacts and favorites
8. Johanna needs new editors
9. Johanna needs a haircut, badly
10. Johanna needs the work

OK, so then I just had to see what my dear husband needed. Here's his list, according to Google:

1. Mark needs a chick (and Johanna says a definite NO to that!)
2. Mark needs an Oscar
3. Mark needs a job
4. Mark needs to breathe
5. Mark needs to look south for inspiration
6. Mark needs your help
7. Mark needs to keep in touch with the people who really matter
8. Mark needs a team
9. Mark needs a new tattoo
10. Mark needs encouragement

I'd love to read what y'all need, too!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

ha...that's funny