Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Christmas in April - and the sweetest baby ever...

For Christmas, Sarah gave me a ticket to see the one and only Michael Buble' in concert (well, yes, she got herself a ticket, too). ☺ The magic day was last Friday. I met up with Sarah and Hannah for lunch in Portland, then Sarah and I had a lovely Thai dinner before journeying to the concert at the Rose Garden. It was wonderful! Best part - being there with Sarah. Second best part - hearing Michael's wonderful voice! Thanks SO MUCH, Sarah! (I tried without success to upload a couple of video clips from the concert. Boo.)
On my way home, I stopped at Jake and Beka's and played with Ayeresam for a few hours while his Mommy got some much-needed rest. He is such a sweetie pie. In the past week he has learned to scoot all over the place. And he loves to play in the contraption shown below. Sorry I couldn't figure out how to rotate the video. Just tilt your head to the left and turn up the sound!

No comments: