Last week, I was blessed to be able to spend some extended time with Ayeresam while Beka did some reorganizing in his lovely nursery. We played with toys, went for a walk to the park in the stroller, and I fed him his lunch. Lots of "firsts" for this new grandma, and I loved every second of it. In the little video clip (sorry, another sideways one - just tilt your head to the left!), you can see and hear just how much Ayeresam loves the baby swing at the park. What a delightful little boy! We are so thankful for him and the amazing way God orchestrated everything in order to bring him to Jake and Beka, and to our family.
Wednesday, April 21, 2010
Fun with Ayeresam
Last week, I was blessed to be able to spend some extended time with Ayeresam while Beka did some reorganizing in his lovely nursery. We played with toys, went for a walk to the park in the stroller, and I fed him his lunch. Lots of "firsts" for this new grandma, and I loved every second of it. In the little video clip (sorry, another sideways one - just tilt your head to the left!), you can see and hear just how much Ayeresam loves the baby swing at the park. What a delightful little boy! We are so thankful for him and the amazing way God orchestrated everything in order to bring him to Jake and Beka, and to our family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Ah so cute!
Ps...that was RUBY ;)
Post a Comment