Monday, May 9, 2011

Mother's Day 2011 - SWEET!

Mother's Day was so special. Sarah and Chris, Ben and Christine, and Hannah joined Mark and me for the day, and they prepared a scrumptious fajita feast!
Admit it - you can almost smell the sizzling chicken and veggies! And yes! That is Mark's John Wayne lunch pail in the background.
Sarah made the tortillas all by herself. I don't think I've ever had homemade tortillas before, and they were SO yummy!

My sweet Sarah!

My sweet Hannah!

My sweet Ben, who prepared some amazing appetizers for us!

My sweet hubby, and my sweet son-in-law Chris!

Ben again, with my sweet daughter-in-law, Christine!

In addition to eating, at which we seem to excel, we also played games and visited. Such an amazingly lovely time. I was also able to Skype with David, Nikki, and Adelaide in Colorado, talk with Jake, and text with Beka. Thank you, dear kids, for making my day so special. Being your mom (or mom-in-law) is the BEST! I love you!

No comments: