Sunday, October 26, 2008

Family Room - the remodel thus far

We have been working hard the past few weeks remodeling our family room. Here are a few shots that show where we are so far. Below you see the new TV and corner console, also a new (very old) antique coffee table. And - a paper rug! It's the latest fashion, didn't you know? Actually, I was having a hard time visualizing what the rug would look like once we receive the one we've ordered, so I made a paper one the same size to check it out. I think it will look very nice in that space.
Below is a view of the TV-end of the family room, taken from the computer-end of the same room.
And here is a view of the opposite side of the room, where we have some books, our computer, an antique chest and my Grandma Olson's sewing machine. Also, a place to sit when on the phone.
Just one more view.
And on Wednesday, Ben and Christine are coming to Oregon! HOORAY!!!

4 comments:

Chris and Sarah said...

Wow! You guys have been working hard! I like the wall color...super warm. See you soon!

More Dorrs said...

I love it! It seems like a totally different room. The side with the couches seems so much bigger than before!

-b

Anonymous said...

WowowowowowooWWWW!!!!
Everything looks FANTASTIQUE like Celine Dion would say with her AMAZING french accent. :)
YOu guys should be Interior Designers.....
XoXoXoX
Christine

Anonymous said...

wow. we like it! everything looks great! can't wait to see it next month!