Thursday, October 23, 2008

Surprise, surprise!

Last night we found out that my mom and my brother Chuck would be swinging through town on their way back to California from a quick trip to Boise. They arrived at about 11:00 p.m., then they had to leave at around 10:30 this morning. So, it was short, but so very sweet. And while Chuck was on a work-related conference call this morning, Mom and I sneaked out for a very quick surprise visit to see Jake at his school, and to see Beka at their house.
Thanks, Mom and Chuck, for making time to come see us - I know that Philomath isn't really exactly "on the way" home from Boise, but you made it happen. I love you so much!
Love you, too, Chuck. Family is the BEST! :-)

2 comments:

BruceandBarbara said...

What a nice surprise! Johanna, you look great!!

Chris and Sarah said...

Hey - that's a fun one! I wish I could've seen the look on Jake's face.