Friday, January 30, 2009

T.G.I.F.

Hooray for the weekend! I can't remember being so glad it's Friday in a very long time - my brain is plumb wore out - I'm tired of thinking. So... I must have really exciting plans for the weekend, right? No, and that's precisely the reason I'm so looking forward to it. Of course the Super Bowl is on Sunday, but since the New York Giants aren't playing in it, I really don't care much about who wins (and honestly, I couldn't tell you off the top of my head who is actually playing this year). Other than watching the game on Sunday, our only plan is to go to Saturday Market tomorrow morning. Have a great weekend - see you on the flip side.

"I've been thinking, Hobbes"
"On a weekend?"
"Well, it wasn't on purpose..."


2 comments:

BruceandBarbara said...

Have a restful, wonderful weekend!

Chris and Sarah said...

I love Calvin and Hobbes!