Friday, June 5, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, HANNAH

Hannah is 22 today!
The years have flown by, and our youngest is now 22. She is a lovely young woman with such a sweet and compassionate spirit, and we love her so much. Have a wonderful day today, Hannah!
Hannah's first Christmas, 1987.
With her big sis Sarah.
Her smile is contagious and has always melted my heart.
One year our girls received fancy dresses from my brother John and his wife, and I couldn't wait to have their pictures taken with them.
Growing up!
One of Hannah's high school senior pictures, taken in 2004.
Hannah's picture was taken when she enrolled at George Fox University.

Have fun tonight celebrating with your wonderful friends, sweet girl. Dad and I love you so much.

1 comment:

Chris and Sarah said...

Happy Birthday, Sispus!
I think you resembled a cute Jiminy Cricket in your early days with your round, bald head.
Well played!