Sunday, June 14, 2009

A Happy Celebration of Love

Yesterday was Pamela's and Michael's wedding. Held in a breathtakingly picturesque setting in King's Valley, the ceremony was simply lovely. Pamela has been a close friend of Hannah's for many years, and was invited to serve as one of Pamela's bridesmaids.
Pamela and Michael exchange vows.
First introduction as Mr. and Mrs.
Hannah and the lovely bride.
Hannah and Mom.
Hannah and Dad.
My groom and me. In a few weeks Mark and I will celebrate 36 years since our own wedding. Going to a wedding such as we did yesterday is always a powerful reminder to us of the vows and promises we made to each other those many years ago. And if I had it to do all over again, my dearest love, I'd still choose you.

1 comment:

Kent Schnake said...

Thank you all for being part of this important day!