Monday, February 4, 2008

Congratulations to Kevin Boss and the New York Giants - Super Bowl Champions!

Kevin Boss, who Mark taught in the classroom and coached in football in 7th grade, is now a Super Bowl champion. (I also know him from many days at PHS for the four years he was there, subbing in various classes where he was a student.) Just think - from Philomath to the Super Bowl. We're blown away by it all, and wish Kevin and his family all the best.

2 comments:

Kent Schnake said...

Funny how much difference it makes if you know one of the players. I didn't even really know Kevin much, but of course I know Bob and Theresa from here and there. I can't remember ever actually watching an entire pro football game. Yesterday I watched with real interest. Barbara is the football fan in our house. I usually go mess with the computer while she in in there yelling.

Samantha said...

Jane's website that her husband, Randy updates. addresses and phone # are also on there. Comment on my page so I know you got it. :) http://mysite.verizon.net/vzewbd9o/