Wednesday, June 18, 2008

The Life and Times of Ben Dorr

I've been sorting through Ben's old room the past few days, boxing up stuff and getting the room ready to paint. It has been fun to look through some of his special school papers. I ran across this project, probably done when he was around fourteen.
You might have to double-click on the pictures to see them clearly - they are really fun. Ben - you actually really did take your first steps before you were two years old! :-)

Pretty good drawings, in my biased opinion.
Mostly, looking through all this stuff made my heart ache to the point of tears with longing for my Ben. Thankfully, we are heading to Colorado in just two weeks, and I'll be able to give him lots of big hugs. Love you, Ben! Miss you so very much.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

So cute...say Hi for us when you are in Colorado!

Laurel said...

Um, too cute! I think I'm going to make something like that for my students next year.