One of my favorite blogs is "Rocks in My Dryer" (link at right), and that blog recently had a link to another blog, "Bring the Rain," that touched me deeply. It is the story of a family who lost their sweet daughter just hours after her birth, and I'd like to encourage you to read about it. Click on "Rocks in my Dryer," then on the left-hand side toward the bottom, click on "A Letter to my Daughter, " then again on "A Letter to my Daughter" under Saturday linkage. This mom's perspective is amazing. Take the time to read both the letter to her daughter as well as the complete story (where it says "click here" under the welcome). Sorry it's sort of a process to find it, but when I tried to link to it directly from this blog, it wouldn't work for some reason. The title of her blog comes from the Mercy Me song, "Bring the Rain," and the chorus, which says:
Bring me joy, bring me peace Bring the chance to be free Bring me anything that brings You glory And I know there'll be days When this life brings me pain But if that's what it takes to praise You Jesus, bring the rain Anyway, I just had to share this one.
4 comments:
And bring the tissues! I have been following this sweet story from the beginning, I had heard about Angie's story on the news. She has an amazing gift. I tell everyone I know to read it! It's beyond amazing and such an amazing community of prayers. I also have it linked in my page..
or you could go to
www.audreycaroline.blogspot.com
wow. I've just spent an hour or so on that blog and am now a mess. She writes her words beautifully, doesn't she? What a sad story. Thanks for sharing that.
I spent a lot of time on her blog... so sad and so sweet!
What a beautiful letter and pictures. I went to her photographer/friends link and I thought you might enjoy looking at some sweet pictures.
http://www.koriu.com/index2.php
Post a Comment